TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS OF SALE
You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
- “Client” means the purchaser of the goods from Supplier.
- “Goods” means the items as ordered from Supplier by Client, and includes goods ordered at a future date.
- “Premises” means the identified Client premises or other location where the goods have been or will be delivered.
- “Supplier” means The Home Veggie Dome Tunnels cc
- All goods provided by Supplier to Client are subject to the terms and conditions stated herein. Client is deemed to accept these terms on placement of an order with Supplier.
- This agreement will apply to the sale of any goods in future to Client where a similar agreement does not accompany such sale.
Price and Payment
- Prices are subject to increase to such extent as Supplier may consider reasonable having regard for any subsequent chang in Client’s delivery address, transport costs, exchange rate fluctuations or any unanticipated duty or levy, whereupon Client will be notified of the amended pricing.
- Pricing is not subject to discount unless expressly agreed to by Supplier, in which event any discount awarded will apply to the net price of the goods, and not to any ancillary requirements such as (as applicable) delivery, attachments, insurance, storage, or installation.
- Supplier quotations are valid for seven days from date of the quote and are subject to availability of the goods.
- Standard terms of payment are payment of a 100% upon placement of the order, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Supplier.
- Where Client requires the goods to be delivered, Supplier shall be entitled to charge a delivery fee in accordance with Supplier’s standard schedule of charges in respect of each delivery or delivery attempt made.
- Goods are made available for collection by Client from Supplier’s premises, in which event such collection, whether by Client, Client’s agent, or a courier, will constitute valid delivery and risk will thereupon pass to Client.
- Goods will be delivered by Supplier to the Premises where requested by Client and agreed to by Supplier.
- Goods may be posted via the South African Postal System upon request of the client and the supplier will not be held responsible for the late delivery of the goods.
- Time is not of the essence and delivery/collection dates are approximate only and may be subject to delays for causes that may be outside of Supplier’s control, including delayed supply of materials, strike or act of God. Under no circumstance will Client have any claim against Supplier arising from late delivery.
- Client will ensure a competent person is present for the duration of the delivery. Supplier cannot be held responsible for any breakages, theft or other losses.
- The signature of any employee, agent, or courier of the Client appearing on Supplier’s delivery note constitutes conclusive proof of delivery.
- Risk in and to all goods passes to Client on delivery.
Warranty and Returns
- Supplier will take precautions to ensure that the goods provided are in accordance with the Client’s specifications. However, it is Client’s responsibility to determine whether the goods are suitable for the intended use.
- Client may return goods within 7 (seven) days of delivery provided that the goods are unused and in their original packaging, in which event a handling fee will be charged.
- Goods are covered against workmanship defects for 6 (six) months from date of delivery. Such warranty excludes: abuse; accidental damage; wear and tear; damage caused by third parties, pets or acts of God; use of the goods other than for their intended purpose; or use of the goods other than in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ownership in goods sold and delivered to Client remains with Supplier and only passes to Client when all amounts due by Client to Supplier have been paid in full, notwithstanding the delivery of the goods to Client. Where payment is made by cheque, ownership shall only pass upon irrevocable clearance of the cheque.
- Client undertakes to liaise with, as applicable, the owner, landlord, tenant, occupant or other person/s to arrange access to the Premises, and make necessary arrangements for Supplier to effect delivery. Client agrees that delivery of the goods to the Premises will constitute valid delivery.
- Client acknowledges that, until payment has been made in full, the goods will remain movable property and agrees that there is no intention that the goods accede to any property.
- Client will not, without the prior written consent of Supplier, sell, alter or otherwise change or dispose of possession of the goods or any interest therein until the full amount has been paid.
- If either party defaults in terms hereof and remains in default for 14 (fourteen) days after receipt of written demand, the aggrieved party may, without prejudice to any of its other rights in law, elect to either claim specific performance of this agreement, or terminate this agreement, and claim compensation from the defaulting party.
- If Supplier institutes action against Client for the payment of outstanding amounts, Client agrees to pay all costs on the attorney and client scale.
- Client nominates the Premises as its delivery address, and address for receipt of any communications or notices, or such other street address as advised by Client in writing from time to time.
- Supplier will not be liable for any consequential or special damages or any loss of profit of any nature that may be suffered for any reason. Client indemnifies Supplier in this regard.
- Without detracting from this Agreement, Supplier will remain responsible for any damages for which it is statutorily liable.
- No relaxation or indulgence granted by Supplier shall be deemed to be a waiver of any of the terms set out herein.
- These terms and conditions constitute the whole agreement between the parties. No addition, amendment or variation hereof shall be of effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the parties.
- Every attempt has been made to ensure that this Agreement accords with all statutory requirements. Any non-compliance is not intended. If any provision hereof is held to be unenforceable for any reason, including pursuant to a statutory requirement, or any subsequent change to the law that impacts upon this Agreement, such provision will be adjusted rather than voided, if possible, in order to achieve the original intent to the extent possible and within legal parameters. If such adjustment is not possible, such provision shall be deemed omitted from this agreement. In either event, all other provisions hereof will be deemed valid and enforceable.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Home Veggie Dome Tunnels cc and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Home Veggie Dome Tunnels cc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Home Veggie Dome Tunnels cc takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change these Conditions from time to time, your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.